Thursday, January 25, 2018

About Me

Aye man say man, my teacher said I have to write a blog about myself... haaaaaaaa. Well since she wants to know, I guess she's going to get the whole autobiography. I'm currently 19 years old, I was born sometime during the Virgo season if anyones asking. In high school I was kicked off of two football teams and attended 3 different schools. I use to hate car rides with my mother because either she was on the phone making a business call the entire time or I was the victim to another motivational and ambitious quote barrage. All my past experiences have shaped me to be who I am today. I'm a firm believer in the belief that one learns more from failure than they ever will success, so let me be the first to say, I am not fearful of failure. I want to fail a thousand times, so that I come back a thousand times wiser, stronger and determined.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music as argument

 The producer of the stand by me video uses various elements of rhetoric to pose an ...